Neon Climber Neon Climber

Super Menu

I had to say that the menu is really great. The game is fun too, I like the feeling of moving. But my hat goes to the menu (french expression, I do not know if it makes sens in English).

What I like about the starting screen is you start to play right away. The menu is fully incorporate to gameplay which is wonderful for immersion and player's experience. Menu could be something tricky and you did something great. So great job Taleph. The red blocks are really frustrating :P

Tech Carnival! [HOUSE] Tech Carnival! [HOUSE]

Awesome song

I really like it, I used it in one of my game, it's awesome it gives my game a really great feeling. you can try it there : http://softhope.blogspot.com/ it's free.

=Forest Bounce= =Forest Bounce=

Strip the Forest Bare

It is a beautiful track, with a lot of groove, it really represents a happy walk. I loved so much that I put this song as my main song in one of my

Strip The Forest Bare is not something huge or awesome, but it is something that make you think after. You play a lumberjack that destroys the bears' home. In other words you strip the forest bare in other to make money. Little game, awesome music, online high score, nice little challenge, try it.

exprimental-gameplay-strip-forest-bar e.html

Hades responds:

Great to hear you liked it so much! And yeah, once again, the game is kickass! ;D